BMW Motorrad Canada is proud to present the new 2024 BMW CE 02. It’s electric, designed to appeal to young people and it’s neither an e-motorbike nor an e-scooter. It’s an eParkourer, created for the urban environment. Nimble, practical, tough, and reduced to the essentials in terms of design. Large wheels meet the demand for robustness and at the same time ensure riding fun on many differing terrains. The 2024 BMW CE 02 will arrive in the Canada with a base MSRP of $10,095 CAD.
“With the CE 02, we are striving for something new at BMW Motorrad and want to be pioneers once again. Thanks to its unusual proportions and striking graphics, the new CE 02 is an uncomplicated, youthful form of single-track mobility. The reduced design language stands for lightness and fun. The focus is not on utility, but on emotional appeal, riding pleasure and uncomplicated, almost intuitive use,” explains Edgar Heinrich, Head of BMW Motorrad Design.
The disc wheels are designed to emphasize the proportions. Black as the basic colour for the frame, wheels, front fender and triple clamp fairing, and granite grey metallic matt for the motor cover offer a contrast. The reduced design offers plenty of scope for your own design options. In this way, the new BMW CE 02 becomes a way for the owner to express himself. There are almost no limits to realizing your own design ideas and customizing the BMW CE 02.
The optional HIGHLINE package adds forks, anodized in gold and a tape design in combination with Petrol as a contrasting colour make the CE 02 look dynamic and future-oriented even when standing still.
The highlights of the new BMW CE 02:
- Maximum power: 15 hp; Torque: 40.6 lb-ft.
- Two 48v, 1.96 kWh lithium-ion batteries.
- Steel frame and single-sided rear swingarm.
- Telescopic front forks.
- BMW Motorrad ABS (front wheel only).
- ASC (Automatic Stability Control) and RSC (Recuperative Stability Control).
- Reversing aid.
- Two standard riding modes “Flow” and “Surf”.
- Third driving mode “Flash” as part of the optional HIGHLINE package.
- Low seat height of 29.5 inches.
- Suitable for riding two-up.
- Keyless Ride.
- LED headlights, tail-light and turn signals.
- 3.5″ micro TFT display.
- USB-C socket.
- Cradle mode in the BMW Motorrad Connected app.
- BMW Motorrad Connected Services.
- 0.9 kW external charger for household sockets.
- 1.5 kW quick charger available.
- Anti-theft alarm preparation.
From BMW PressClub Canada