Victory Motorcycles has introduced an all-new classic cruiser to their line-up for 2013- the Victory Boardwalk. Powered by the Victory Freedom 106/6 drivetrain found at the heart of all Victory motorcycles, the 106 c.i., 1731cc V-Twin with 113 ft-lbs of torque should serve up plenty of power for even the most seasoned of riders.
With the engine solid-mounted in the frame, making it a stressed member of the chassis, the Boardwalk is expected to have outstanding torsional rigidity and superior handling.
The Victory Boardwalk also gets 43mm-diameter telescopic forks to further contribute to a smooth, easy handling ride. A single gas shock in the rear is complimented by a preload adjustable spring to suit any style of riding.
With a seat height of 25.9” (658mm) the Boardwalk is expected to allow riders of all dimensions to easily reach the pavement. Roomy and open floorboards and wide handlebars are also featured.
Braking is handled by 300mm X 5mm floating rotors with 4-piston calipers up front and 300mm X 5mm floating rotor with 2-piston caliper on the rear.
Available in solid black or pearl white, and with Victory’s signature stylish lines, the Boardwalk looks to be an eye-catcher. Dressed with plenty of chrome including the headlight, gauge housing, handlebars, exhaust, belt guard, engine and ignition covers, turn signal housings and fender struts, the Boardwalk is sure to turn heads.
The Boardwalk also comes with a variety of optional accessories including Boardwalk saddlebags, Tall Boardwalk windscreen, Boardwalk Passenger backrest, and 2-up luggage rack. Heated grips, cruiser control, custom engine covers, footpegs, floorboards and handlebars are also available options.
- Engine: Freedom 106/ 6 V-Twin
- Cooling System: Air/ Oil
- Displacement: 106 ci/ 1731 cc
- Fuel System: Electronic Fuel Injection, 45mm throttle body bore
- Fuel Capacity: 17.8 litres
- Exhaust: Dual Staggered Slash-cut with Common Volume
- Clutch: Wet, multi-plate
- Transmission: 6-speed Overdrive with Constant Mesh
- Final Drive: Carbon Fibre Reinforced belt
- Front Suspension: 130mm Telescopic Fork
- Rear Suspension: Single, mono-tube gas with 75mm of travel
- Front Brakes: 300mm X 5mm Floating rotor with 4 piston caliper
- Rear Brakes: 300mm X 5mm Floating rotor with 2 piston caliper
- Front Wheel: 16 X 3.5 inch
- Rear Wheel: 16.5 X 2.5 inch
- Tires: Metzeler ME880
The 2013 Victory Boardwalk is expected to retail for $16,899 (Solid Black) or $17,299 (Pearl White) in Canada.