The October issue of Inside Motorcycles is making its way into mailboxes and onto newsstands across the country! If you’re a retro and vintage fan, you’re going to love this issue! Read on to find out what’s inside!
The nucleus of our 5th annual nostalgia issue is a massive feature on three of the hottest neo-retro production bikes of 2016: The Harley-Davidson Roadster, Yamaha XSR900 and Triumph Bonneville T120. We ride all three and discuss the highlights and drawbacks of each one in detail. Combined with stunning photography it’s a must-read feature!
The October issue also includes:
– a retrospective celebrating Yamaha’s 60 years building motorcycles
– a photo recap of the Spit-N-Shine gathering in Vancouver
– a feature on vintage board track racers of the early 20th century
– a tech feature discussing the roots of some of today’s “modern” technology
– vintage flat track and road racing spotlights
– a photo report from the Canadian Superbike Championship’s eastern swing
Add in some great tech talk, musings from our respected stable of columnists, news and product reviews – plus a killer cover and some of the best photography in any Canadian automotive publication, and you’ll see why the October issue of Inside Motorcycles is set to fly off the shelves!
You can find Inside Motorcycles one of these three ways:
1. Subscribe online by clicking here and have it delivered to your door!
2. Pick up a hard copy on better newsstands and select retailers including Chapters, Indigo, Canadian Tire, Loblaws, Shoppers Drug Mart and Walmart
3. Get a digital subscription or single issues direct to your inbox by clicking here!