MV Agusta Canada has announced its 2013 road racing competition program, the first of its kind that we can recall from the Italian manufacturer in Canada. The program goes like this: There is a special competition package available for anyone interested in racing a 2013 MV Agusta F3 EAS 675 in the Pro Sport Bike class of the Mopar Canadian Superbike Championship . This program is open to any current licensed racer, and the package is available from MV Agusta retailers while supplies last.
The entire details as per MV Agusta Canada are listed below. The only thing that stood out to us is this: “There must be a minimum of 8 competitors at the start of the race to qualify for contingency.” Here’s to hoping that the grids grow in 2013 – only two races last year featured eight bikes on the K&N Pro Sport Bike grid.
2013 MV Agusta F3 675 EAS $12,500
Included in price: One extra set of wheels and $500 parts support credit
Additional racing accessories available with special pricing to Program Participants
Dealer freight and prep extra
The Program Requirements are:
• A copy of a current and valid Canadian road racing license
• Provide the retailer and MV Agusta Canada a race resume complete with projected 2013 activities
The Contingency program:
Contingency per round of CSBK Pro Sport Bike (No Amateur or regional contingency program will be offered at this time)
1st place $1,000.00
2nd place $600.00
3rd place $400.00
4th place $300.00
5th place $250.00
CSBK Overall Championship Bonus Pro Sport Bike: $5,000.00
Requirements for contingency pay out:
• Only official series results will be accepted.
• Only Canadian spec F3 EAS models bought from a Canadian authorized dealer qualify for contingency.
• There must be a minimum of 8 competitors at the start of the race to qualify for contingency.
• The MV AGUSTA logo must be present on both sides of the motorcycle fairings and fuel tank.
• A colour photo must be submitted with the request for contingency.
• MV Agusta Canada Program Registration form must be submitted each time.
Questions about the program are to be directed to Tim Massarelli at firstname.lastname@example.org