Canadian Kawasaki Motors is excited to unveil the all-new 2023 Kawasaki Teryx KRX4 1000 four seat RUV as we launch the 2023 line-up of Kawasaki off-road vehicles. The KRX4 1000 extends the highly acclaimed comfort of the KRX 1000 sport side by side to four occupants and offers the same toughness, durability, and reliability as all Teryx models.
ALL-NEW TERYX KRX4 1000 SPECIAL EDITION and KRX4 1000 eS SPECIAL EDITION
• Powered by the same powerful, high-torque 999cc parallel twin as the KRX 1000
• 4 comfortable bucket seats with 3-point seatbelts
• Long-travel FOX 2.5 Live Valve Internal Bypass shocks
• Rear space carrier with a 159 kg load capacity
• Standard WARN VRX 45 Powersport winch
• Standard sport roof
• Kawasaki Electronic Control Suspension (KECS) – eS Special Edition
• 4-speaker Hifonics audio system with Bluetooth connectivity – eS Special Edition
• 7” TFT LCD instrument panel – eS Special Edition
• Painted doors, panels, and hood – eS Special Edition
2023 Kawasaki Teryx KRX4 1000 Special Edition MSRP: $34,199
2023 Kawasaki Teryx KRX4 1000 eS Special Edition MSRP: $37,499
The Teryx KRX4 1000 comfortably and safely welcomes up to four passengers in its new stretched cabin. Underlying the four-passenger layout is a robust, purpose-designed chassis with a highly rigid frame and extended Rollover Protection Structure (ROPS). The undercarriage is entirely protected for additional peace of mind on more technical trails with steel protection in key areas including the wheel arches and firewall.
The spacious cabin provides ample room for all four occupants while the wide door openings make it easy to enter and exit the well-appointed cabin.
The proven 999cc parallel twin is paired with a CVT and centrifugal clutch to offer a smooth power delivery while gradual engine braking provides additional driver support in challenging descents.
Also new to the Kawasaki Teryx family is the Teryx4 S Special Edition that adds even more convenience to your off-road adventures. The new flagship benefits from all the features of the Teryx4 S and adds a WARN VRX 35 Powersport winch, four-speaker audio system, three-tone seats, and special colours and graphics. MSRP for the 2023 Teryx4 S Special Edition starts at $25,399.
The 2023 Kawasaki KX250 and KX250X become even sharper tools for motocross and cross-country racers thanks to several important performance, mechanical, and ergonomics updates that make them even more competitive.
NEW for 2023:
• Updated 249cc engine delivers stronger performance across the rev range
• Revised, racer-friendly gearing with longer 1st gear and fine-tuned 2nd gear
• Revised suspension settings with firmer compression damping front and back
• 5 mm wider footpegs positioned 3 mm rearward
• Wider rear tire for added grip to match more powerful engine – KX250
• Taller seat height of 960 mm and taller ground clearance of 345 mm – KX250
2023 Kawasaki KX250 MSRP: $9,999
2023 Kawasaki KX250X MSRP: $10,099
For 2023, we have also updated our youth-oriented KFX50 and KFX90 to further their usability and appeal.
NEW for 2023:
• Updated design with improved mud protection
• Functioning front LED accent lighting
• LED taillight
• Revised floorboard pattern for improved footing
2023 Kawasaki KFX50 MSRP: $2,799
2023 Kawasaki KFX90 MSRP: $3,499
In addition, our full range of KX, KLX, Brute Force, Teryx, and MULE products are all back and ready for a summer of fun.
For complete details on all of Kawasaki’s new and returning 2023 off-road vehicles, visit Kawasaki.ca.
Let the good times roll.
- From Canadian Kawasaki Motors