These were Braden’s first ever national wins on a 450. After getting some help with his suspension from expert rider Chris Evans earlier in the evening, Vallee found the bike much more to his liking. The script was the same for both final races as Vallee grabbed the lead early in the first lap and never looked back. Along with Inside Motorcycles Vallee would like to thank Zdeno Cycle, Huether Hotel, Leeson Synthetics and Amsoil. Vallee and his fellow racers will be back in action at Niagara on June 9th.
Tuesday, 05 June 2012 10:56
Strong Start to Dirt Track Season for Braden ValleePosted by Vicki Schouten
Inside Motorcycles sponsored Braden Vallee has started the C.M.A. dirt track season in style taking the victory in both 450 Novice and 600 Novice at Niagara Motorcycle Raceway on Saturday June 2.
Published in Reports, Results & Points
- Christie fights to strong sixth in AMA final
- Rossi earns first win of season
- Hayes takes AMA title but Christie crashes
- Lorenzo takes first pole of season
- Gresini to run Aprilias in MotoGP
- Dovizioso leads wet first day at Misano
- Doug Lawrence #73 - August Race Report
- Barkley makes quickest Pro Street run in Canadian history
- New Polaris eBikes Featuring Gear Speed Technology
- Cryderman wins the PBSS Championship for Second Consecutive Year
- NEW ISSUE! 3rd annual Nostalgia Issue ON SALE NOW!
THE BUZZTweets by @inside_motorcyc