These were Braden’s first ever national wins on a 450. After getting some help with his suspension from expert rider Chris Evans earlier in the evening, Vallee found the bike much more to his liking. The script was the same for both final races as Vallee grabbed the lead early in the first lap and never looked back. Along with Inside Motorcycles Vallee would like to thank Zdeno Cycle, Huether Hotel, Leeson Synthetics and Amsoil. Vallee and his fellow racers will be back in action at Niagara on June 9th.
Tuesday, 05 June 2012 10:56
Strong Start to Dirt Track Season for Braden ValleePosted by Vicki Schouten
Inside Motorcycles sponsored Braden Vallee has started the C.M.A. dirt track season in style taking the victory in both 450 Novice and 600 Novice at Niagara Motorcycle Raceway on Saturday June 2.
Published in Reports, Results & Points
- Crutchlow responds to speculation on future
- Pedrosa fastest in French GP practice
- ARL High Performance Riding Academy Kicks Off 2013 Season!
- CMDRA 20th Anniversary Season Kicks Off May 25 in Ashcroft
- Woodcraft releases new bar end sliders
- Trombino to Ride Aprilia RSV4 in CSBK Pro Superbike
- Magneti Marelli Becomes Amateur Superbike Title Sponsor & Offers Pro Superbike SuperPole Award
- More All-New Models Join The Honda 2014 Lineup
- Harley-Davidson and Dunlop Offer Consumer Tire Rebate in Canada
- New MV Agusta Dealership in Maritimes
- BMW Motorrad Has Most Successful Month in History in April