These were Braden’s first ever national wins on a 450. After getting some help with his suspension from expert rider Chris Evans earlier in the evening, Vallee found the bike much more to his liking. The script was the same for both final races as Vallee grabbed the lead early in the first lap and never looked back. Along with Inside Motorcycles Vallee would like to thank Zdeno Cycle, Huether Hotel, Leeson Synthetics and Amsoil. Vallee and his fellow racers will be back in action at Niagara on June 9th.
Tuesday, 05 June 2012 10:56
Strong Start to Dirt Track Season for Braden ValleePosted by Vicki Schouten
Inside Motorcycles sponsored Braden Vallee has started the C.M.A. dirt track season in style taking the victory in both 450 Novice and 600 Novice at Niagara Motorcycle Raceway on Saturday June 2.
Published in Reports, Results & Points
- Rossi takes 82nd premier class victory in incident packed race
- Schuberth Unveils New “M1” Open Face Helmet at AIMExpo
- Ducati introduces Scrambler models to North America at AIMExpo
- Yamaha introduces new R3, WR250F and more at AIMExpo
- Catch our ongoing coverage of AIMExpo Thursday and Friday!
- De Puniet joins Suzuki World Superbike team
- DAY OF REMEMBRANCE FOR ROAD CRASH VICTIMS
- Mees clinches second Grand National title
- Lorenzo wins but Marquez clinches title
- Dovizioso puts Ducati back on MotoGP pole
- Dovizioso sets pace at Motegi
THE BUZZTweets by @inside_motorcyc