These were Braden’s first ever national wins on a 450. After getting some help with his suspension from expert rider Chris Evans earlier in the evening, Vallee found the bike much more to his liking. The script was the same for both final races as Vallee grabbed the lead early in the first lap and never looked back. Along with Inside Motorcycles Vallee would like to thank Zdeno Cycle, Huether Hotel, Leeson Synthetics and Amsoil. Vallee and his fellow racers will be back in action at Niagara on June 9th.
Tuesday, 05 June 2012 10:56
Strong Start to Dirt Track Season for Braden ValleePosted by Vicki Schouten
Inside Motorcycles sponsored Braden Vallee has started the C.M.A. dirt track season in style taking the victory in both 450 Novice and 600 Novice at Niagara Motorcycle Raceway on Saturday June 2.
Published in Reports, Results & Points
- Caleb Noiles will join the Mopar Canadian Superbike Championship in 2014
- AMA plans road race restructuring
- BMW R nineT rolls off assembly line for first time
- Scorpion EXO-R2000 helmet introduced
- AMA reveals 16-round Flat Track schedule
- Free 2013 Holiday Buyers' Guide available online NOW!!!
- SUPERSHOW set to open New Year
- Provisional World Superbike schedule announced
- Dual Sport Plus announces new ownership
- Canadian Dominguez takes Pan American Superbike Championship
- Honda makes first announcement of returning models for 2014
THE BUZZTweets by @inside_motorcyc