These were Braden’s first ever national wins on a 450. After getting some help with his suspension from expert rider Chris Evans earlier in the evening, Vallee found the bike much more to his liking. The script was the same for both final races as Vallee grabbed the lead early in the first lap and never looked back. Along with Inside Motorcycles Vallee would like to thank Zdeno Cycle, Huether Hotel, Leeson Synthetics and Amsoil. Vallee and his fellow racers will be back in action at Niagara on June 9th.
Tuesday, 05 June 2012 10:56
Strong Start to Dirt Track Season for Braden ValleePosted by Vicki Schouten
Inside Motorcycles sponsored Braden Vallee has started the C.M.A. dirt track season in style taking the victory in both 450 Novice and 600 Novice at Niagara Motorcycle Raceway on Saturday June 2.
Published in Reports, Results & Points
- DelTran releases Battery Tender Junior Lithium
- Sykes fastest in Portimao test
- Christie Doubles at Shannonville
- Late charge takes Mees to victory
- Beaubier, Hayes split Mid-Ohio wins
- Christie does Shannonville double
- Rain delays AMA Mid-Ohio action
- Magneti Marelli Motorsport launches the 'LapTime Club'
- Ron Lefebvre Passes
- Repsol and Honda extend MotoGP deal
- Marquez and Pedrosa have first outing on 2015 machine
THE BUZZTweets by @inside_motorcyc