These were Braden’s first ever national wins on a 450. After getting some help with his suspension from expert rider Chris Evans earlier in the evening, Vallee found the bike much more to his liking. The script was the same for both final races as Vallee grabbed the lead early in the first lap and never looked back. Along with Inside Motorcycles Vallee would like to thank Zdeno Cycle, Huether Hotel, Leeson Synthetics and Amsoil. Vallee and his fellow racers will be back in action at Niagara on June 9th.
Strong Start to Dirt Track Season for Braden ValleeWritten by Vicki Schouten on Tuesday, 05 June 2012 11:56
Inside Motorcycles sponsored Braden Vallee has started the C.M.A. dirt track season in style taking the victory in both 450 Novice and 600 Novice at Niagara Motorcycle Raceway on Saturday June 2.
Published in Reports, Results & Points
- FIXI Crescent Suzuki Releases Sylvain Guintoli from 2013 Contract
- Red Bull MotoGP Rookies Selection Event Wraps Up; Canadians Unable to Crack Tough Competition
- Riedmann Ends Season With a Career Best 12th Place Finish at NOLA
- Young Wraps Up Rookie Season On A High Note At NOLA
- BMW Motorrad posts record retail figures for September