These were Braden’s first ever national wins on a 450. After getting some help with his suspension from expert rider Chris Evans earlier in the evening, Vallee found the bike much more to his liking. The script was the same for both final races as Vallee grabbed the lead early in the first lap and never looked back. Along with Inside Motorcycles Vallee would like to thank Zdeno Cycle, Huether Hotel, Leeson Synthetics and Amsoil. Vallee and his fellow racers will be back in action at Niagara on June 9th.
Tuesday, 05 June 2012 10:56
Strong Start to Dirt Track Season for Braden ValleePosted by Vicki Schouten
Inside Motorcycles sponsored Braden Vallee has started the C.M.A. dirt track season in style taking the victory in both 450 Novice and 600 Novice at Niagara Motorcycle Raceway on Saturday June 2.
Published in Reports, Results & Points
- Dainese Fitnet program returns to Riders Choice in October - book now!
- Coolbeth wins dramatic Springfield Mile
- Marquez outduels Lorenzo for 11th win
- Marquez locks up 10th pole of season
- Marquez in control at Silverstone
- 2015 HARLEY-DAVIDSON MODEL LINEUP DELIVERS MORE RUSH FOR THE OPEN ROAD
- Ducati completes Misano MotoGP test
- CMDRA Northern Nationals - Results from Fort St. John
- Smith goes back to front for win
- Schuberth to Unveil New Helmet Model at 2014 AIMExpo
- Marquez back on top at Brno test
THE BUZZTweets by @inside_motorcyc