These were Braden’s first ever national wins on a 450. After getting some help with his suspension from expert rider Chris Evans earlier in the evening, Vallee found the bike much more to his liking. The script was the same for both final races as Vallee grabbed the lead early in the first lap and never looked back. Along with Inside Motorcycles Vallee would like to thank Zdeno Cycle, Huether Hotel, Leeson Synthetics and Amsoil. Vallee and his fellow racers will be back in action at Niagara on June 9th.
Tuesday, 05 June 2012 10:56
Strong Start to Dirt Track Season for Braden ValleePosted by Vicki Schouten
Inside Motorcycles sponsored Braden Vallee has started the C.M.A. dirt track season in style taking the victory in both 450 Novice and 600 Novice at Niagara Motorcycle Raceway on Saturday June 2.
Published in Reports, Results & Points
- Nesbitt Gains Ground in Nova Scotia
- Daley wins Pro Sport Bike at AMP
- Christie edges Szoke in Superbike thriller
- Hornblower heads to AMP with rookie lead
- Smith claims fourth Sacramento win
- Christie and Casas are qualifying stars
- Szoke on Superbike pole at AMP
- Szoke fastest at Atlantic Motorsport Park
- Victory Motorcycles Revs Up Plans for Adrenaline-Packed Sturgis Motorcycle Rally
- Canadian Motorcycle Hall of Fame 2014 inductees announced!
- Christie tries to turn the tide
THE BUZZTweets by @inside_motorcyc