These were Braden’s first ever national wins on a 450. After getting some help with his suspension from expert rider Chris Evans earlier in the evening, Vallee found the bike much more to his liking. The script was the same for both final races as Vallee grabbed the lead early in the first lap and never looked back. Along with Inside Motorcycles Vallee would like to thank Zdeno Cycle, Huether Hotel, Leeson Synthetics and Amsoil. Vallee and his fellow racers will be back in action at Niagara on June 9th.
Tuesday, 05 June 2012 10:56
Strong Start to Dirt Track Season for Braden ValleePosted by Vicki Schouten
Inside Motorcycles sponsored Braden Vallee has started the C.M.A. dirt track season in style taking the victory in both 450 Novice and 600 Novice at Niagara Motorcycle Raceway on Saturday June 2.
Published in Reports, Results & Points
- Mercedes-AMG and MV Agusta announce cooperation
- Casey Stoner Completes Two-Day Test in Motegi
- #73 Doug Lawrence - October Race Report
- Cultured Biker introduces rider-focused t-shirts
- Dualsport Plus LIVES ON Grand Opening Nov 8th
- Marquez wins 12th of season at Sepang
- Marquez claims record 13th pole of season
- Pedrosa tops first day in Malaysia
- November issue of Inside Motorcycles + special Adventure Insert ON SALE NOW!
- Canadian Kruger to compete in renowned Macau GP
- Zero Motorcycles Shows Off 2015 Models
THE BUZZTweets by @inside_motorcyc