These were Braden’s first ever national wins on a 450. After getting some help with his suspension from expert rider Chris Evans earlier in the evening, Vallee found the bike much more to his liking. The script was the same for both final races as Vallee grabbed the lead early in the first lap and never looked back. Along with Inside Motorcycles Vallee would like to thank Zdeno Cycle, Huether Hotel, Leeson Synthetics and Amsoil. Vallee and his fellow racers will be back in action at Niagara on June 9th.
Tuesday, 05 June 2012 10:56
Strong Start to Dirt Track Season for Braden ValleePosted by Vicki Schouten
Inside Motorcycles sponsored Braden Vallee has started the C.M.A. dirt track season in style taking the victory in both 450 Novice and 600 Novice at Niagara Motorcycle Raceway on Saturday June 2.
Published in Reports, Results & Points
- Cultured Biker is coming to Canada for the Motorcycle Supershow Jan 2-4, 2015
- Current issue ON SALE NOW! Jan. 2015 (Vol. 17, Issue 09)
- Kruger and Teammate Karl Roe Win Endurance Race in China; Track Record for Kruger
- New SW-MOTECH All Weather Bags for Motorcycle GPS Devices
- Super seven for Mopar CSBK
- Canadian Motorcycle Association presents 2014 awards
- 10th annual Holiday Buyers' Guide now online! FREE download!
- Project Livewire, the first electric Harley-Davidson, comes to the 2015 PSS Canadian motorcycle shows
- Mopar CSBK to open at Calabogie
- AMA Pro Flat Track Riders Ready to Challenge World-Class Field at Superprestigio
- December issue available now!
THE BUZZTweets by @inside_motorcyc