Future racing plans for Brett McCormick's former teammate Sylvain Guintoli continue to look to be on uneven ground following a recent statement by FIXI Crescent Suzuki, who announced that they have released Guintoli from his 2013 contract, when they learned that the Frenchman wished to re-consider the agreement in favour of an alternative offer from a competing manufacturer.
Three intense days of the Red Bull MotoGP Rookies Cup Selection Event wrapped up in Monteblanco, Spain this week with twelve young riders from around the globe getting the coveted invitation to join the Rookies Cup for 2013.
The Sturgess Cycle Triumph road race team noted their best finish of the year in AMA Pro racing at the final event of the season held at the new NOLA racetrack, New Orleans October 6-7.
NEW ORLEANS, LA - October 9, 2012 - AMA Pro GoPro Daytona SportBike racer Ben Young wrapped up his rookie season this past weekend at the final round of the GEICO Motorcycle AMA Pro Road Racing series at NOLA Motorsports Park in New Orleans, LA with a class-best finish of 12th place on Saturday and a 17th on Sunday.
Munich- Despite a persistently difficult market environment, BMW Motorrad has repeated its accomplishment of the month of August by achieving a new all-time retail high in September 2012.
On Sunday October 7th, 2012 the British Columbia Coalition of Motorcyclists (BCCOM), in conjunction with the Lower Mainland Christmas Bureau, will be presenting the 34th Annual Vancouver Motorcycle Christmas Toy Run.
Ride for Sight lost a very special member of their family this past week - Mary Lou Harding lost her battle with cancer on September 27th, 2012.
Honda Japan has granted a wildcard entry for Stacey Nesbitt in the final round of the Asia Dream Cup that will be held at Losail International Circuit, Qatar on November 15-17, 2012.
Santiago de Querétaro, Querétaro – BRP is building a new manufacturing facility in Querétaro, Mexico to produce engines for its Can-Am off-road vehicles, manufacture composite hulls and decks, and eventually assemble Sea-Doo watercraft (PWC).
- Lowes injury worse than thought
- Wiseco Performance Parts Returns as Title Sponsor for PBSS
- Victory plans busy Daytona Bike Week
- Montreal's Dominguez ready for debut at Daytona
- Suzuki Finds New Direction in Sepang
- Breaking News: Montreal's Dan Kruger to race in 2014 Isle of Man TT and Northwest 200
- Ducati Team to compete in the 2014 MotoGP World Championship under the Open option
- Rossi Tops Sepang Test Times
- Positive Conclusion for Ducati IRTA Test in Sepang
- Pedrosa leads the way at Sepang
- New World Superbike App available