The Effenbert-Liberty Racing Team, always proud to tout its family-like team camaraderie, showed a significant fracture today with uncertain consequences. In yet another vaguely translated press release, the Czech-owned, Italian-based team has announced that several crew members have defected from the team just days before this weekend's Czech Republic Grand Prix at the Brno Circuit.
French born, UK-based Effenbert Liberty Ducati racer Sylvain Guintoli gave the squad their first victory in the restarted opening race at round three of the eni Superbike World Series at Assen in the Netherlands. After a dry initial run, the restart took place in treacherously wet and rainy conditions, and Guintoli pushed through the pack to take the lead with just over two laps to go.
- Christie fights to strong sixth in AMA final
- Rossi earns first win of season
- Hayes takes AMA title but Christie crashes
- Lorenzo takes first pole of season
- Gresini to run Aprilias in MotoGP
- Dovizioso leads wet first day at Misano
- Doug Lawrence #73 - August Race Report
- Barkley makes quickest Pro Street run in Canadian history
- New Polaris eBikes Featuring Gear Speed Technology
- Cryderman wins the PBSS Championship for Second Consecutive Year
- NEW ISSUE! 3rd annual Nostalgia Issue ON SALE NOW!