The Effenbert-Liberty Racing Team, always proud to tout its family-like team camaraderie, showed a significant fracture today with uncertain consequences. In yet another vaguely translated press release, the Czech-owned, Italian-based team has announced that several crew members have defected from the team just days before this weekend's Czech Republic Grand Prix at the Brno Circuit.
French born, UK-based Effenbert Liberty Ducati racer Sylvain Guintoli gave the squad their first victory in the restarted opening race at round three of the eni Superbike World Series at Assen in the Netherlands. After a dry initial run, the restart took place in treacherously wet and rainy conditions, and Guintoli pushed through the pack to take the lead with just over two laps to go.
- Final CMA Trials Event for Szoke
- Barber Motorsports Park Announces Completion of “Barber Proving Grounds” Expansion
- Ducati introduces new Testastretta engine with variable valve timing
- Rossi takes 82nd premier class victory in incident packed race
- Schuberth Unveils New “M1” Open Face Helmet at AIMExpo
- Ducati introduces Scrambler models to North America at AIMExpo
- Yamaha introduces new R3, WR250F and more at AIMExpo
- Catch our ongoing coverage of AIMExpo Thursday and Friday!
- De Puniet joins Suzuki World Superbike team
- DAY OF REMEMBRANCE FOR ROAD CRASH VICTIMS
- Mees clinches second Grand National title