The Effenbert-Liberty Racing Team, always proud to tout its family-like team camaraderie, showed a significant fracture today with uncertain consequences. In yet another vaguely translated press release, the Czech-owned, Italian-based team has announced that several crew members have defected from the team just days before this weekend's Czech Republic Grand Prix at the Brno Circuit.
French born, UK-based Effenbert Liberty Ducati racer Sylvain Guintoli gave the squad their first victory in the restarted opening race at round three of the eni Superbike World Series at Assen in the Netherlands. After a dry initial run, the restart took place in treacherously wet and rainy conditions, and Guintoli pushed through the pack to take the lead with just over two laps to go.
- Aug/Sept issue of Inside Motorcycles ON SALE NOW!
- Nesbitt Gains Ground in Nova Scotia
- Daley wins Pro Sport Bike at AMP
- Christie edges Szoke in Superbike thriller
- Hornblower heads to AMP with rookie lead
- Smith claims fourth Sacramento win
- Christie and Casas are qualifying stars
- Szoke on Superbike pole at AMP
- Szoke fastest at Atlantic Motorsport Park
- Victory Motorcycles Revs Up Plans for Adrenaline-Packed Sturgis Motorcycle Rally
- Canadian Motorcycle Hall of Fame 2014 inductees announced!