The Effenbert-Liberty Racing Team, always proud to tout its family-like team camaraderie, showed a significant fracture today with uncertain consequences. In yet another vaguely translated press release, the Czech-owned, Italian-based team has announced that several crew members have defected from the team just days before this weekend's Czech Republic Grand Prix at the Brno Circuit.
French born, UK-based Effenbert Liberty Ducati racer Sylvain Guintoli gave the squad their first victory in the restarted opening race at round three of the eni Superbike World Series at Assen in the Netherlands. After a dry initial run, the restart took place in treacherously wet and rainy conditions, and Guintoli pushed through the pack to take the lead with just over two laps to go.
- Ryan Villopoto Bike Charity Auction
- Energica Motor Company chose W.C. Distributing as first Canadian dealer
- Honda Becomes Best-Selling Motorcycle Brand in Canada
- PBSS and Quick 32 Sportsman Series Announce 2015 Schedule
- Another Record Year For Ducati With 45,100 Bikes Sold in 2014
- Harley-Davidson and Sturgis plan 75-year agreement
- Honda Canada Confirms CBR 1000RR SP for Champ Chrisitie
- HRC Renews Relationship With Casey Stoner
- VP INTRODUCES PRE-MIXED “T2™” FUEL FOR MODERN 2-STROKES
- Young Joins RoadRace Factory, Announces Personal Sponsors & Laps 4 MD Support
- Kawasaki to Debut the 2015 Ninja H2R at Calgary Motorcycle Show