The Effenbert-Liberty Racing Team, always proud to tout its family-like team camaraderie, showed a significant fracture today with uncertain consequences. In yet another vaguely translated press release, the Czech-owned, Italian-based team has announced that several crew members have defected from the team just days before this weekend's Czech Republic Grand Prix at the Brno Circuit.
French born, UK-based Effenbert Liberty Ducati racer Sylvain Guintoli gave the squad their first victory in the restarted opening race at round three of the eni Superbike World Series at Assen in the Netherlands. After a dry initial run, the restart took place in treacherously wet and rainy conditions, and Guintoli pushed through the pack to take the lead with just over two laps to go.
- Marquez locks up 10th pole of season
- Marquez in control at Silverstone
- 2015 HARLEY-DAVIDSON MODEL LINEUP DELIVERS MORE RUSH FOR THE OPEN ROAD
- Ducati completes Misano MotoGP test
- CMDRA Northern Nationals - Results from Fort St. John
- Smith goes back to front for win
- Schuberth to Unveil New Helmet Model at 2014 AIMExpo
- Marquez back on top at Brno test
- Wiles takes 10th straight Peoria TT
- Pedrosa wins as Marquez streak ends
- Riedmann wraps up Pro Sport Bike crown