The Effenbert-Liberty Racing Team, always proud to tout its family-like team camaraderie, showed a significant fracture today with uncertain consequences. In yet another vaguely translated press release, the Czech-owned, Italian-based team has announced that several crew members have defected from the team just days before this weekend's Czech Republic Grand Prix at the Brno Circuit.
French born, UK-based Effenbert Liberty Ducati racer Sylvain Guintoli gave the squad their first victory in the restarted opening race at round three of the eni Superbike World Series at Assen in the Netherlands. After a dry initial run, the restart took place in treacherously wet and rainy conditions, and Guintoli pushed through the pack to take the lead with just over two laps to go.
- Crutchlow out, Pirro in for Argentina
- 23rd annual BCCOM MLA Ride - May 1 (Motorcycle Awareness Month)
- Braeden Ortt Racing- Aragon Report
- Jordan Szoke Announces Partnership with Ram Trucks
- Hindle sponsors Flat Track Canada
- SOZO partners with AMA Pro Racing
- Glinny Plans No Major Changes for his Ninja Pro Bike
- Moscow World Superbike round cancelled
- Kawasaki Complete Aragon Round in Dominant Fashion
- Repsol Honda Dominate in Texas with Perfect Weekend for Marquez
- Marquez Leads The Way in Texas