The Effenbert-Liberty Racing Team, always proud to tout its family-like team camaraderie, showed a significant fracture today with uncertain consequences. In yet another vaguely translated press release, the Czech-owned, Italian-based team has announced that several crew members have defected from the team just days before this weekend's Czech Republic Grand Prix at the Brno Circuit.
French born, UK-based Effenbert Liberty Ducati racer Sylvain Guintoli gave the squad their first victory in the restarted opening race at round three of the eni Superbike World Series at Assen in the Netherlands. After a dry initial run, the restart took place in treacherously wet and rainy conditions, and Guintoli pushed through the pack to take the lead with just over two laps to go.
- Aerostich Unveils New Aerostich Transit 2
- TopTopic: BMW Motorrad Rider’s Equipment – 2015 Collection
- CMDRA Season Finals – Barkley Back On Top
- Suzuki confirms 2015 MotoGP entry
- Young joins Muscular Dystrophy initiative
- Michael Dunlop takes lap record on the way to Froburg win
- Baker wins as Mees takes points lead
- Lorenzo wins chaotic Aragon MotoGP
- MotoGP 2015 calendar released
- Marquez beats Pedrosa to Aragon pole
- Dovizioso tops at Aragon on new Ducati