The Effenbert-Liberty Racing Team, always proud to tout its family-like team camaraderie, showed a significant fracture today with uncertain consequences. In yet another vaguely translated press release, the Czech-owned, Italian-based team has announced that several crew members have defected from the team just days before this weekend's Czech Republic Grand Prix at the Brno Circuit.
French born, UK-based Effenbert Liberty Ducati racer Sylvain Guintoli gave the squad their first victory in the restarted opening race at round three of the eni Superbike World Series at Assen in the Netherlands. After a dry initial run, the restart took place in treacherously wet and rainy conditions, and Guintoli pushed through the pack to take the lead with just over two laps to go.
- November issue of Inside Motorcycles + special Adventure Insert ON SALE NOW!
- Canadian Kruger to compete in renowned Macau GP
- Zero Motorcycles Shows Off 2015 Models
- Kawasaki Unveils New Models at AIMExpo
- Final CMA Trials Event for Szoke
- Barber Motorsports Park Announces Completion of “Barber Proving Grounds” Expansion
- HARLEY-DAVIDSON MOTORCYCLE RIDERS WEAR PINK TO RAISE FUNDS FOR BREAST CANCER AWARENESS
- Ducati introduces new Testastretta engine with variable valve timing
- Rossi takes 82nd premier class victory in incident packed race
- Schuberth Unveils New “M1” Open Face Helmet at AIMExpo
- Ducati introduces Scrambler models to North America at AIMExpo