The Effenbert-Liberty Racing Team, always proud to tout its family-like team camaraderie, showed a significant fracture today with uncertain consequences. In yet another vaguely translated press release, the Czech-owned, Italian-based team has announced that several crew members have defected from the team just days before this weekend's Czech Republic Grand Prix at the Brno Circuit.
French born, UK-based Effenbert Liberty Ducati racer Sylvain Guintoli gave the squad their first victory in the restarted opening race at round three of the eni Superbike World Series at Assen in the Netherlands. After a dry initial run, the restart took place in treacherously wet and rainy conditions, and Guintoli pushed through the pack to take the lead with just over two laps to go.
- Casey Stoner Completes Two-Day Test in Motegi
- #73 Doug Lawrence - October Race Report
- Cultured Biker introduces rider-focused t-shirts
- Dualsport Plus LIVES ON Grand Opening Nov 8th
- Marquez wins 12th of season at Sepang
- Marquez claims record 13th pole of season
- Pedrosa tops first day in Malaysia
- November issue of Inside Motorcycles + special Adventure Insert ON SALE NOW!
- Canadian Kruger to compete in renowned Macau GP
- Zero Motorcycles Shows Off 2015 Models
- Kawasaki Unveils New Models at AIMExpo