The Effenbert-Liberty Racing Team, always proud to tout its family-like team camaraderie, showed a significant fracture today with uncertain consequences. In yet another vaguely translated press release, the Czech-owned, Italian-based team has announced that several crew members have defected from the team just days before this weekend's Czech Republic Grand Prix at the Brno Circuit.
French born, UK-based Effenbert Liberty Ducati racer Sylvain Guintoli gave the squad their first victory in the restarted opening race at round three of the eni Superbike World Series at Assen in the Netherlands. After a dry initial run, the restart took place in treacherously wet and rainy conditions, and Guintoli pushed through the pack to take the lead with just over two laps to go.
- Dan Kruger Nets Top 20 Finish at Macau GP
- Unprecedented Holiday Pricing on Bluetooth Schuberth Rider Communication System
- 2014 Flat Track Canada Championship Awards Banquet This Saturday
- CTMP releases 2015 major events schedule
- Mopar Canadian Superbike Championship heads west
- DUALSPORT PLUS GRAND OPENING A SUCCESS
- Last Valencia Testing Session Wraps up 2014 for Yamaha
- Marquez and Pedrosa Finish Final Test On Top
- SUZUKI MAKES GREAT PROGRESS AT VALENCIA TEST
- Dovizioso and Iannone On Track at Valencia For The First Day of IRTA test
- World Champion Marquez Leads the Way on Day One in Valencia