The Effenbert-Liberty Racing Team, always proud to tout its family-like team camaraderie, showed a significant fracture today with uncertain consequences. In yet another vaguely translated press release, the Czech-owned, Italian-based team has announced that several crew members have defected from the team just days before this weekend's Czech Republic Grand Prix at the Brno Circuit.
French born, UK-based Effenbert Liberty Ducati racer Sylvain Guintoli gave the squad their first victory in the restarted opening race at round three of the eni Superbike World Series at Assen in the Netherlands. After a dry initial run, the restart took place in treacherously wet and rainy conditions, and Guintoli pushed through the pack to take the lead with just over two laps to go.
- MotoGP looks at 'Factory 2' option
- Yamaha and Movistar join forces
- Christie to return with Honda Canada
- Lorenzo tops Phillip Island test
- Dunlop to offer Flat Track support
- Schuberth Announces International Women's Day Special on C3W Helmets
- Diavel gets updated for 2015
- Lowes injury worse than thought
- Wiseco Performance Parts Returns as Title Sponsor for PBSS
- Victory plans busy Daytona Bike Week
- Montreal's Dominguez ready for debut at Daytona