The Effenbert-Liberty Racing Team, always proud to tout its family-like team camaraderie, showed a significant fracture today with uncertain consequences. In yet another vaguely translated press release, the Czech-owned, Italian-based team has announced that several crew members have defected from the team just days before this weekend's Czech Republic Grand Prix at the Brno Circuit.
French born, UK-based Effenbert Liberty Ducati racer Sylvain Guintoli gave the squad their first victory in the restarted opening race at round three of the eni Superbike World Series at Assen in the Netherlands. After a dry initial run, the restart took place in treacherously wet and rainy conditions, and Guintoli pushed through the pack to take the lead with just over two laps to go.
- DelTran releases Battery Tender Junior Lithium
- Sykes fastest in Portimao test
- Christie Doubles at Shannonville
- Late charge takes Mees to victory
- Beaubier, Hayes split Mid-Ohio wins
- Christie does Shannonville double
- Rain delays AMA Mid-Ohio action
- Magneti Marelli Motorsport launches the 'LapTime Club'
- Ron Lefebvre Passes
- Repsol and Honda extend MotoGP deal
- Marquez and Pedrosa have first outing on 2015 machine