The Effenbert-Liberty Racing Team, always proud to tout its family-like team camaraderie, showed a significant fracture today with uncertain consequences. In yet another vaguely translated press release, the Czech-owned, Italian-based team has announced that several crew members have defected from the team just days before this weekend's Czech Republic Grand Prix at the Brno Circuit.
French born, UK-based Effenbert Liberty Ducati racer Sylvain Guintoli gave the squad their first victory in the restarted opening race at round three of the eni Superbike World Series at Assen in the Netherlands. After a dry initial run, the restart took place in treacherously wet and rainy conditions, and Guintoli pushed through the pack to take the lead with just over two laps to go.
- Super seven for Mopar CSBK
- Canadian Motorcycle Association presents 2014 awards
- 10th annual Holiday Buyers' Guide now online! FREE download!
- Project Livewire, the first electric Harley-Davidson, comes to the 2015 PSS Canadian motorcycle shows
- Mopar CSBK to open at Calabogie
- AMA Pro Flat Track Riders Ready to Challenge World-Class Field at Superprestigio
- December issue available now!
- Harley-DavidsonR Unveils New Leather Jackets and Innovative Gloves
- Honda Celebrates 3 Million Motorcycle Milestone
- Dan Kruger Nets Top 20 Finish at Macau GP
- Unprecedented Holiday Pricing on Bluetooth Schuberth Rider Communication System