The Effenbert-Liberty Racing Team, always proud to tout its family-like team camaraderie, showed a significant fracture today with uncertain consequences. In yet another vaguely translated press release, the Czech-owned, Italian-based team has announced that several crew members have defected from the team just days before this weekend's Czech Republic Grand Prix at the Brno Circuit.
French born, UK-based Effenbert Liberty Ducati racer Sylvain Guintoli gave the squad their first victory in the restarted opening race at round three of the eni Superbike World Series at Assen in the Netherlands. After a dry initial run, the restart took place in treacherously wet and rainy conditions, and Guintoli pushed through the pack to take the lead with just over two laps to go.
- Szoke Prepares for his Title Defense with Mopar Express Lane
- VRRA Season Ending Announcements
- Caleb Noiles will join the Mopar Canadian Superbike Championship in 2014
- AMA plans road race restructuring
- BMW R nineT rolls off assembly line for first time
- Scorpion EXO-R2000 helmet introduced
- AMA reveals 16-round Flat Track schedule
- Free 2013 Holiday Buyers' Guide available online NOW!!!
- SUPERSHOW set to open New Year
- Provisional World Superbike schedule announced
- Dual Sport Plus announces new ownership