The Effenbert-Liberty Racing Team, always proud to tout its family-like team camaraderie, showed a significant fracture today with uncertain consequences. In yet another vaguely translated press release, the Czech-owned, Italian-based team has announced that several crew members have defected from the team just days before this weekend's Czech Republic Grand Prix at the Brno Circuit.
French born, UK-based Effenbert Liberty Ducati racer Sylvain Guintoli gave the squad their first victory in the restarted opening race at round three of the eni Superbike World Series at Assen in the Netherlands. After a dry initial run, the restart took place in treacherously wet and rainy conditions, and Guintoli pushed through the pack to take the lead with just over two laps to go.
- Pedrosa wins dramatic French Grand Prix
- MCC and Flat Track Canada team up
- Marquez takes second career pole in France
- Crutchlow responds to speculation on future
- Pedrosa fastest in French GP practice
- ARL High Performance Riding Academy Kicks Off 2013 Season!
- CMDRA 20th Anniversary Season Kicks Off May 25 in Ashcroft
- Woodcraft releases new bar end sliders
- Trombino to Ride Aprilia RSV4 in CSBK Pro Superbike
- Magneti Marelli Becomes Amateur Superbike Title Sponsor & Offers Pro Superbike SuperPole Award
- More All-New Models Join The Honda 2014 Lineup