Ortt, who won multiple races in the 2015 KTM RC390 Cup series, returned to MotoAmerica in 2017 following a season competing in the FIM European Supersport Championship. After qualifying 1st overall in this weekend's Superstock 600 class with a 1 minute 40.056 second lap of the 2.22 mile 11-corner Sonoma Raceway circuit, Ortt took advantage of his pole position in Saturday's race to claim his first victory of the 2017 MotoAmerica season aboard the Tuned Racing Yamaha R6. Following a fourth place finish in Sunday's race of the double-header weekend, Ortt currently sits in 6th position in the Superstock 600 points standings.
Ortt Takes First MotoAmerica Superstock 600 VictoryWritten by Patrick Lambie on Sunday, 13 August 2017 17:39
Alberta's Braeden Ortt has returned to the top step of the MotoAmerica podium with a win in Saturday's Superstock 600 race at California's Sonoma Raceway.
Published in News
- Inside Motorcycles Commuter Series - 2018 Ducati Monster 797
- Harley-Davidson Inc. Shifting EU Destined Production to International Facilities
- Quebec’s Alex Dumas Picks up Fifth Win of 2018 MotoAmerica Season
- GET THE LATEST ISSUE OF INSIDE MOTORCYCLES TODAY!
- Ortt and Dumas Represent Canada at Road America