Szoke recently had an opportunity to shake down his two BMW S1000RR Superbikes at a three-day test at Calabogie Motorsports Park and according to the mult-time Canadian champion, "I can sure see why BMW has the market cornered with this bike.”
Szoke Announces 2012 Title SponsorsPosted by Vicki Schouten
Jordan Szoke is ready for the 2012 Mopar Canadian Superbike Championship and has introduced his 2012 title sponsors Waznie Racing, Parts Canada and BMW Mottorrad. Szoke will aim to regain his title in the feature Pro Superbike class aboard a pair of 2012 BMW S1000RR's.
The series will be following some of the most amazing tracks in Canada including the beautiful Circut Mont Tremblant, and the fast and flowing Canadian Tire Motorsport Park, formerly known as Mosport International Raceway. “I am really excited to be back at Mont Tremblant this year.” says Szoke, “The last time we visited there we earned the track record.”
- Daley wins Pro Sport Bike at AMP
- Christie edges Szoke in Superbike thriller
- Hornblower heads to AMP with rookie lead
- Smith claims fourth Sacramento win
- Christie and Casas are qualifying stars
- Szoke on Superbike pole at AMP
- Szoke fastest at Atlantic Motorsport Park
- Victory Motorcycles Revs Up Plans for Adrenaline-Packed Sturgis Motorcycle Rally
- Canadian Motorcycle Hall of Fame 2014 inductees announced!
- Christie tries to turn the tide
- DelTran releases Battery Tender Junior Lithium