Szoke recently had an opportunity to shake down his two BMW S1000RR Superbikes at a three-day test at Calabogie Motorsports Park and according to the mult-time Canadian champion, "I can sure see why BMW has the market cornered with this bike.”
Szoke Announces 2012 Title SponsorsPosted by Vicki Schouten
Jordan Szoke is ready for the 2012 Mopar Canadian Superbike Championship and has introduced his 2012 title sponsors Waznie Racing, Parts Canada and BMW Mottorrad. Szoke will aim to regain his title in the feature Pro Superbike class aboard a pair of 2012 BMW S1000RR's.
The series will be following some of the most amazing tracks in Canada including the beautiful Circut Mont Tremblant, and the fast and flowing Canadian Tire Motorsport Park, formerly known as Mosport International Raceway. “I am really excited to be back at Mont Tremblant this year.” says Szoke, “The last time we visited there we earned the track record.”
- MCC and Flat Track Canada team up
- Marquez takes second career pole in France
- Crutchlow responds to speculation on future
- Pedrosa fastest in French GP practice
- ARL High Performance Riding Academy Kicks Off 2013 Season!
- CMDRA 20th Anniversary Season Kicks Off May 25 in Ashcroft
- Woodcraft releases new bar end sliders
- Trombino to Ride Aprilia RSV4 in CSBK Pro Superbike
- Magneti Marelli Becomes Amateur Superbike Title Sponsor & Offers Pro Superbike SuperPole Award
- More All-New Models Join The Honda 2014 Lineup
- Harley-Davidson and Dunlop Offer Consumer Tire Rebate in Canada