Szoke recently had an opportunity to shake down his two BMW S1000RR Superbikes at a three-day test at Calabogie Motorsports Park and according to the mult-time Canadian champion, "I can sure see why BMW has the market cornered with this bike.”
Szoke Announces 2012 Title SponsorsPosted by Vicki Schouten
Jordan Szoke is ready for the 2012 Mopar Canadian Superbike Championship and has introduced his 2012 title sponsors Waznie Racing, Parts Canada and BMW Mottorrad. Szoke will aim to regain his title in the feature Pro Superbike class aboard a pair of 2012 BMW S1000RR's.
The series will be following some of the most amazing tracks in Canada including the beautiful Circut Mont Tremblant, and the fast and flowing Canadian Tire Motorsport Park, formerly known as Mosport International Raceway. “I am really excited to be back at Mont Tremblant this year.” says Szoke, “The last time we visited there we earned the track record.”
- Final CMA Trials Event for Szoke
- Barber Motorsports Park Announces Completion of “Barber Proving Grounds” Expansion
- HARLEY-DAVIDSON MOTORCYCLE RIDERS WEAR PINK TO RAISE FUNDS FOR BREAST CANCER AWARENESS
- Ducati introduces new Testastretta engine with variable valve timing
- Rossi takes 82nd premier class victory in incident packed race
- Schuberth Unveils New “M1” Open Face Helmet at AIMExpo
- Ducati introduces Scrambler models to North America at AIMExpo
- Yamaha introduces new R3, WR250F and more at AIMExpo
- Catch our ongoing coverage of AIMExpo Thursday and Friday!
- De Puniet joins Suzuki World Superbike team
- DAY OF REMEMBRANCE FOR ROAD CRASH VICTIMS