Szoke recently had an opportunity to shake down his two BMW S1000RR Superbikes at a three-day test at Calabogie Motorsports Park and according to the mult-time Canadian champion, "I can sure see why BMW has the market cornered with this bike.”
Jordan Szoke is ready for the 2012 Mopar Canadian Superbike Championship and has introduced his 2012 title sponsors Waznie Racing, Parts Canada and BMW Mottorrad. Szoke will aim to regain his title in the feature Pro Superbike class aboard a pair of 2012 BMW S1000RR's.
The series will be following some of the most amazing tracks in Canada including the beautiful Circut Mont Tremblant, and the fast and flowing Canadian Tire Motorsport Park, formerly known as Mosport International Raceway. “I am really excited to be back at Mont Tremblant this year.” says Szoke, “The last time we visited there we earned the track record.”
- FIXI Crescent Suzuki Releases Sylvain Guintoli from 2013 Contract
- Red Bull MotoGP Rookies Selection Event Wraps Up; Canadians Unable to Crack Tough Competition
- Riedmann Ends Season With a Career Best 12th Place Finish at NOLA
- Young Wraps Up Rookie Season On A High Note At NOLA
- BMW Motorrad posts record retail figures for September