Szoke recently had an opportunity to shake down his two BMW S1000RR Superbikes at a three-day test at Calabogie Motorsports Park and according to the mult-time Canadian champion, "I can sure see why BMW has the market cornered with this bike.”
Szoke Announces 2012 Title SponsorsPosted by Vicki Schouten
Jordan Szoke is ready for the 2012 Mopar Canadian Superbike Championship and has introduced his 2012 title sponsors Waznie Racing, Parts Canada and BMW Mottorrad. Szoke will aim to regain his title in the feature Pro Superbike class aboard a pair of 2012 BMW S1000RR's.
The series will be following some of the most amazing tracks in Canada including the beautiful Circut Mont Tremblant, and the fast and flowing Canadian Tire Motorsport Park, formerly known as Mosport International Raceway. “I am really excited to be back at Mont Tremblant this year.” says Szoke, “The last time we visited there we earned the track record.”
- Barkley Sets New Personal Best Time at Manufacturer's Cup World Finals
- OFTR trailer and more... STOLEN!
- Newest issue of Inside Motorcycles ON SALE NOW!
- BMW Motorrad Enjoys Record November Sales Figures
- Szoke Prepares for his Title Defense with Mopar Express Lane
- VRRA Season Ending Announcements
- Caleb Noiles will join the Mopar Canadian Superbike Championship in 2014
- AMA plans road race restructuring
- BMW R nineT rolls off assembly line for first time
- Scorpion EXO-R2000 helmet introduced
- AMA reveals 16-round Flat Track schedule