Friday, 16 November 2012 12:27 Posted by Graeme Jones
Ducati has unveiled pricing for its entire 2013 model lineup, in Canadian funds. Please note that these are MSRPs - be sure to check with your local Ducati dealer for actual prices.
Thursday, 08 November 2012 11:59 Posted by Graeme Jones
From a press release issued by FIM: "There are moments when the duties of a Chief Executive Director are difficult to cope with, and today is one of those moments. It is indeed with great sadness that I have to inform you that the FIM team has lost one of…
2012 eni FIM Superbike World Champion Max Biaggi has announced his retirement from racing after six championships and a career that has spanned 23 years and took him from the ranks of 125 cc machinery to MotoGP and finally to World Superbike competition. Five of Biaggi's six titles came on…
Monday, 29 October 2012 08:52 Posted by Graeme Jones
DUA Motorsports is pleased to announce the winners of the DUA Dollars contingency payout to the Rookies Cup class in the Southern Ontario Association of Racing (SOAR) 2012 race series. The following winnings are in DUA Dollars, redeemable exclusively with Dua Motorsports.
Tuesday, 09 October 2012 07:55 Posted by Vicki Schouten
Munich- Despite a persistently difficult market environment, BMW Motorrad has repeated its accomplishment of the month of August by achieving a new all-time retail high in September 2012.
Thursday, 04 October 2012 10:07 Posted by Vicki Schouten
Santiago de Querétaro, Querétaro – BRP is building a new manufacturing facility in Querétaro, Mexico to produce engines for its Can-Am off-road vehicles, manufacture composite hulls and decks, and eventually assemble Sea-Doo watercraft (PWC).
- Pedrosa wins dramatic French Grand Prix
- MCC and Flat Track Canada team up
- Marquez takes second career pole in France
- Crutchlow responds to speculation on future
- Pedrosa fastest in French GP practice
- ARL High Performance Riding Academy Kicks Off 2013 Season!
- CMDRA 20th Anniversary Season Kicks Off May 25 in Ashcroft
- Woodcraft releases new bar end sliders
- Trombino to Ride Aprilia RSV4 in CSBK Pro Superbike
- Magneti Marelli Becomes Amateur Superbike Title Sponsor & Offers Pro Superbike SuperPole Award
- More All-New Models Join The Honda 2014 Lineup