Borgo Panigale (Bologna), 28 May, 2014 – Ducati announces the brand new Monster 821, a mid-size entry for the third generation of the iconic naked model and the latest chapter in the Bologna-built motorcycle’s famous story. Underlining Ducati’s strong association to the Bologna region, the company has chosen to release…
London, 17 May 2014. Today, on the anniversary of the founding of the brand and the birth of its creator – Don Paco Bultó – Bultaco is announcing its return to the motorcycle market.
Tuesday, 13 May 2014 15:36 Posted by Jeff Morgan
Motovan Corporation, based in Boucherville, Quebec, has increased their role with the 2014 Rockstar Energy Drink Motocross Nationals by signing on as the Presenting Sponsor of the series. Motovan and their participating aftermarket OEMs have been a valuable supporter of the National series for over a decade and are excited…
Tuesday, 13 May 2014 12:18 Posted by Greg MacPherson
OTTAWA, ON – In conjunction with National Road Safety Week, Medical Data Carrier is proud to announce a new partnership with Safer Roads Ottawa to enhance the safety of anyone wearing a helmet who may be involved in an accident.
CONCORD, Ontario (May 9, 2014) – Take a break from the rat race on June 22-23 to join the thousands of Harley-Davidson® motorcycle riders around the world who are shedding the shackles of responsibility and hitting the open road during the Harley-Davidson® World Ride.
Wednesday, 07 May 2014 12:39 Posted by Graeme Jones
"AMA Pro Racing is deeply saddened by the loss of longtime motorsports journalist and public relations consultant Penny Nicolai. Over a prolific career that spanned decades, Nicolai covered nearly every facet of motorsports. She spent the last several years working as a communications consultant in the AMA Pro Road Racing…
Wednesday, 07 May 2014 08:29 Posted by Graeme Jones
Toronto, Ontario; May 6, 2014 — Canadian Kawasaki Motors says your goose bumps are about to get goose bumps. The 30th anniversary editions of the Ninja ZX-10R and ZX-6R are being released early from Kawasaki’s MY 2015 lineup.
- Ryan Villopoto Bike Charity Auction
- Energica Motor Company chose W.C. Distributing as first Canadian dealer
- Honda Becomes Best-Selling Motorcycle Brand in Canada
- PBSS and Quick 32 Sportsman Series Announce 2015 Schedule
- Another Record Year For Ducati With 45,100 Bikes Sold in 2014
- Harley-Davidson and Sturgis plan 75-year agreement
- Honda Canada Confirms CBR 1000RR SP for Champ Chrisitie
- HRC Renews Relationship With Casey Stoner
- VP INTRODUCES PRE-MIXED “T2™” FUEL FOR MODERN 2-STROKES
- Young Joins RoadRace Factory, Announces Personal Sponsors & Laps 4 MD Support
- Kawasaki to Debut the 2015 Ninja H2R at Calgary Motorcycle Show
THE BUZZTweets by @inside_motorcyc