Wednesday, 07 May 2014 08:29 Posted by Graeme Jones
Toronto, Ontario; May 6, 2014 — Canadian Kawasaki Motors says your goose bumps are about to get goose bumps. The 30th anniversary editions of the Ninja ZX-10R and ZX-6R are being released early from Kawasaki’s MY 2015 lineup.
Monday, 05 May 2014 12:55 Posted by Graeme Jones
Increasing numbers of motorcycles on GTA roads necessitates greater awareness between riders and drivers alike. In collaboration with municipal transportation authorities, GTA retailers, and members of the insurance sector, the Rider Training Institute has launched a road sharing awareness campaign in advance of the 2014 motorcycling season. Following a series…
Friday, 25 April 2014 13:53
SHORAI LFX™ BATTERIES ANNOUNCES STRATEGIC PARTNERSHIP WITH KIMPEX CANADIAN MOTORCYCLE PARTS AND ACCESSORY DISTRIBUTORPosted by Jeff Morgan
Shorai Inc., a global leader in the design, development and manufacture of prismatic cell, lithium iron phosphate power sports batteries, today announced a partnership with KIMPEX, one of the largest motorcycle and power sports parts distributors in Canada. KIMPEX, headquartered in Drummodville, Qubec, offers over 50,000 parts to more than…
Friday, 25 April 2014 08:54 Posted by Graeme Jones
Thursday, April 24, 2014 (Boucherville, QC) - It is with great pleasure that MV Agusta Canada announces the appointment of Blackfoot Motosports as Southern Alberta’s new, exclusive sales and service dealership for MV Agusta Motorcycles. The addition of MV Agusta's premium European marque is the perfect complement to the exclusive…
Wednesday, 09 April 2014 18:13 Posted by Wally Nesbitt
Munich- (April 8, 2014)- In the first three months of this year BMW Motorrad sales were higher than ever before in a first quarter.
Tuesday, 01 April 2014 12:45 Posted by Jeff Morgan
April 1st, 2014, Markham, ON - Honda Canada is very excited to announce the new and returning 2015 models to the line-up. We are thrilled to announce the addition of the CBR300R both in ABS and Non ABS models. We will also see the PCX150 return to the line-up for…
April 1st, 2014, Markham, ON. - Honda Canada is happy to make the first of the 2015 model line-up launch announcements. We are very excited to welcome the “all new” NM4, another new member and alternative in Honda`s two-wheeled world.
- Pedrosa tops first day in Malaysia
- November issue of Inside Motorcycles + special Adventure Insert ON SALE NOW!
- Canadian Kruger to compete in renowned Macau GP
- Zero Motorcycles Shows Off 2015 Models
- Kawasaki Unveils New Models at AIMExpo
- Final CMA Trials Event for Szoke
- Barber Motorsports Park Announces Completion of “Barber Proving Grounds” Expansion
- HARLEY-DAVIDSON MOTORCYCLE RIDERS WEAR PINK TO RAISE FUNDS FOR BREAST CANCER AWARENESS
- Ducati introduces new Testastretta engine with variable valve timing
- Rossi takes 82nd premier class victory in incident packed race
- Schuberth Unveils New “M1” Open Face Helmet at AIMExpo
THE BUZZTweets by @inside_motorcyc