Monday, 08 September 2014 16:03 Posted by Graeme Jones
2015 marks the 40th anniversary of the Gold Wing®, and Honda is celebrating with a commemorative 40th Anniversary Edition. "We are proud to be celebrating 40 years of the Gold Wing, this model means so much to Honda and its customers," said, Derek Verheyen, National Sales Manager, Motorcycle & ATV.…
Monday, 08 September 2014 15:54 Posted by Graeme Jones
WhistleStop Productions is throwing a party at the end of the month and motorcycle fans are invited to come out and join in the celebration. The Prince Edward County based television production company has been producing TSN’s Motorcycle Experience for 25 years and will mark this incredible milestone on Saturday,…
KTM has unveiled an exciting new sport bike for the 2015 season, the RC 390. Inspired by the track-ready RC8 R superbike, the 390 is also race-ready, and with 44 hp and a 147 kg weight, we expect it to be one fun little machine. One thing's for sure -…
Tuesday, 02 September 2014 10:39 Posted by Graeme Jones
From October 3-21, Dainese will bring its made-to-measure Fitnet program back to North America. The renowned motorcycle safety apparel and equipment manufacturer has two Canadian stops scheduled on its nine-event tour, including a return visit to Riders Choice in Mississauga, ON on October 7 & 8.
Friday, 22 August 2014 08:37 Posted by Wally Nesbitt
Aliso Viejo, Calif. - August 21, 2014 - Schuberth will be unveiling a completely new helmet model at the 2014 AIMExpo. Along with the new helmet, several new graphics and colorways on existing models will be showcased at the show. Schuberth factory representatives from Germany and North America will be…
CFMOTO Canada has officially unveiled two new motorcycles in the 650 cc category. The 650TK is the ultimate touring bike, providing a unique combination of performance, comfort and value.The 650NK is an attractive and nimble sport bike with stunning aerodynamic design and outstanding performance.
Monday, 11 August 2014 13:08 Posted by Wally Nesbitt
MEDINA, Minn. — August 4, 2014 — As a sneak peek to its model year 2015 lineup, Indian Motorcycle®, America's first motorcycle company, is pleased to announces the launch of the 2015 Indian Scout™, a contemporary yet classic interpretation of one of motorcycling's most famous and coveted bikes.
- Victory Motorcycles goes Pro Stock Drag Racing in 2015
- Ryan Villopoto Bike Charity Auction
- Energica Motor Company chose W.C. Distributing as first Canadian dealer
- Honda Becomes Best-Selling Motorcycle Brand in Canada
- PBSS and Quick 32 Sportsman Series Announce 2015 Schedule
- Another Record Year For Ducati With 45,100 Bikes Sold in 2014
- Harley-Davidson and Sturgis plan 75-year agreement
- Honda Canada Confirms CBR 1000RR SP for Champ Chrisitie
- HRC Renews Relationship With Casey Stoner
- VP INTRODUCES PRE-MIXED “T2™” FUEL FOR MODERN 2-STROKES
- Young Joins RoadRace Factory, Announces Personal Sponsors & Laps 4 MD Support
THE BUZZTweets by @inside_motorcyc