Monday, 11 August 2014 13:08 Posted by Wally Nesbitt
MEDINA, Minn. — August 4, 2014 — As a sneak peek to its model year 2015 lineup, Indian Motorcycle®, America's first motorcycle company, is pleased to announces the launch of the 2015 Indian Scout™, a contemporary yet classic interpretation of one of motorcycling's most famous and coveted bikes.
Friday, 25 July 2014 11:30 Posted by Graeme Jones
The Canadian Motorcycle Hall of Fame has announced its inductees to be honoured at the 2014 Induction Ceremony & Banquet, held in Edmonton on September 27. The ceremony has been expanded into a 'Motorcycle Memories Weekend' this year, a celebration that, according to the CMHOF, "will preserve motorcycle history and…
Toronto, Ontario; July 11, 2014 — Canadian Kawasaki Motors is giving motorcycle enthusiasts a unique opportunity to celebrate the 30th anniversary of the Ninja line with a spectacular limited edition model.
Tuesday, 24 June 2014 09:28 Posted by Graeme Jones
After financial investor Perusa took over as principal shareholder in September 2013, the reorganization of the German helmet manufacturer is now clearly taking shape: Jan-Christian Becker has been officially confirmed in his position as Chief Executive Officers (CEO) of the well-established Magdeburg company.
Thursday, 19 June 2014 09:33 Posted by Graeme Jones
MILWAUKEE, June 19, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Innovation, meet heritage. Today, Harley-Davidson (NYSE:HOG) reveals Project LiveWire – the first Harley-Davidson® electric motorcycle. In keeping with the company's customer-led product development approach, starting next week select consumers across the country will be able to ride and provide feedback on the bike, helping to…
Monday, 16 June 2014 10:39 Posted by Jeff Morgan
John Head and Blair Sharpless are hosting a riding school on July 19th, 2014, with Brian ‘Wojo’ Wojnarowski as lead instructor. The location is the Head Family Farm near Port Perry. The school will cover basic and advanced skills. The property offers grass track, motocross and enduro-cross sections to cover…
Munich- For the fifth month in succession BMW Motorrad has maintained a stable course of growth. In May 2014, 14,088 (previous year: 13,081 units) motorcycles and maxi scooters were supplied to customers worldwide.
- Current issue ON SALE NOW! Jan. 2015 (Vol. 17, Issue 09)
- Kruger and Teammate Karl Roe Win Endurance Race in China; Track Record for Kruger
- New SW-MOTECH All Weather Bags for Motorcycle GPS Devices
- Super seven for Mopar CSBK
- Canadian Motorcycle Association presents 2014 awards
- 10th annual Holiday Buyers' Guide now online! FREE download!
- Project Livewire, the first electric Harley-Davidson, comes to the 2015 PSS Canadian motorcycle shows
- Mopar CSBK to open at Calabogie
- AMA Pro Flat Track Riders Ready to Challenge World-Class Field at Superprestigio
- December issue available now!
- Harley-DavidsonR Unveils New Leather Jackets and Innovative Gloves
THE BUZZTweets by @inside_motorcyc