Looking to extend your riding season this year? Motorcycle Innovations introduces the RACER “Race Carbon” glove to its fall/winter line. Combining race level protection with a layer of insulation means you can ride even when the conditions get quite brisk.
During the R.A.C.E. Superseries season finale at Shannonville Motorsport Park on September 20-22, the Max Mercier Foundation, in collaboration with Dion Device, will be giving away free Dion Device Brake Lever Guards to every Pro and Amateur racer in every class.
Race fans will have the chance to shoot the breeze with Canadian Amateur Superbike Round 1 race winner Steve Hoffarth and see his BMW S1000RR Superbike at Serpa BMW in Newmarket, ON this Saturday from 10 am to noon. Hoffarth was the victor on a weekend that began in the rain but ended with sunshine and smiles at Shannonville Motorsport Park.
Ducati Scramber - sneak preview!
Monday, 09 June 2014 | 560 Views
Ducati Scrambler is coming!!!!
Wednesday, 14 May 2014 | 298 Views
VIDEO: Harley-Davidson Low Rider
Wednesday, 30 April 2014 | 290 Views
Ride One and You'll Own One - Victory Motorcycles
Monday, 24 March 2014 | 372 Views
Triumph Riding Academy with Elena & Jason
Thursday, 13 March 2014 | 318 Views
Triumph: Disalvo and Myers rip it up
- Christie fights to strong sixth in AMA final
- Rossi earns first win of season
- Hayes takes AMA title but Christie crashes
- Lorenzo takes first pole of season
- Gresini to run Aprilias in MotoGP
- Dovizioso leads wet first day at Misano
- Doug Lawrence #73 - August Race Report
- Barkley makes quickest Pro Street run in Canadian history
- New Polaris eBikes Featuring Gear Speed Technology
- Cryderman wins the PBSS Championship for Second Consecutive Year
- NEW ISSUE! 3rd annual Nostalgia Issue ON SALE NOW!