Looking to extend your riding season this year? Motorcycle Innovations introduces the RACER “Race Carbon” glove to its fall/winter line. Combining race level protection with a layer of insulation means you can ride even when the conditions get quite brisk.
During the R.A.C.E. Superseries season finale at Shannonville Motorsport Park on September 20-22, the Max Mercier Foundation, in collaboration with Dion Device, will be giving away free Dion Device Brake Lever Guards to every Pro and Amateur racer in every class.
Race fans will have the chance to shoot the breeze with Canadian Amateur Superbike Round 1 race winner Steve Hoffarth and see his BMW S1000RR Superbike at Serpa BMW in Newmarket, ON this Saturday from 10 am to noon. Hoffarth was the victor on a weekend that began in the rain but ended with sunshine and smiles at Shannonville Motorsport Park.
Ducati Scramber - sneak preview!
Monday, 09 June 2014 | 451 Views
Ducati Scrambler is coming!!!!
Wednesday, 14 May 2014 | 252 Views
VIDEO: Harley-Davidson Low Rider
Wednesday, 30 April 2014 | 255 Views
Ride One and You'll Own One - Victory Motorcycles
Monday, 24 March 2014 | 341 Views
Triumph Riding Academy with Elena & Jason
Thursday, 13 March 2014 | 283 Views
Triumph: Disalvo and Myers rip it up
- Marquez back on top at Brno test
- Wiles takes 10th straight Peoria TT
- Pedrosa wins as Marquez streak ends
- Riedmann wraps up Pro Sport Bike crown
- Christie clinches Superbike title with win
- Riedmann extends points lead with win
- Trombino wins as Christie takes points lead
- Marquez makes it nine with MotoGP pole
- Christie cuts into Riedmann lead
- McBride on pole; Christie closes gap
- Marquez leads first day of MotoGP action