Looking to extend your riding season this year? Motorcycle Innovations introduces the RACER “Race Carbon” glove to its fall/winter line. Combining race level protection with a layer of insulation means you can ride even when the conditions get quite brisk.
During the R.A.C.E. Superseries season finale at Shannonville Motorsport Park on September 20-22, the Max Mercier Foundation, in collaboration with Dion Device, will be giving away free Dion Device Brake Lever Guards to every Pro and Amateur racer in every class.
Race fans will have the chance to shoot the breeze with Canadian Amateur Superbike Round 1 race winner Steve Hoffarth and see his BMW S1000RR Superbike at Serpa BMW in Newmarket, ON this Saturday from 10 am to noon. Hoffarth was the victor on a weekend that began in the rain but ended with sunshine and smiles at Shannonville Motorsport Park.
Ducati Scramber - sneak preview!
Monday, 09 June 2014 | 212 Views
Ducati Scrambler is coming!!!!
Wednesday, 14 May 2014 | 201 Views
VIDEO: Harley-Davidson Low Rider
Wednesday, 30 April 2014 | 213 Views
Ride One and You'll Own One - Victory Motorcycles
Monday, 24 March 2014 | 301 Views
Triumph Riding Academy with Elena & Jason
Thursday, 13 March 2014 | 241 Views
Triumph: Disalvo and Myers rip it up
- Christie Doubles at Shannonville
- Late charge takes Mees to victory
- Beaubier, Hayes split Mid-Ohio wins
- Christie does Shannonville double
- Rain delays AMA Mid-Ohio action
- Magneti Marelli Motorsport launches the 'LapTime Club'
- Ron Lefebvre Passes
- Repsol and Honda extend MotoGP deal
- Marquez and Pedrosa have first outing on 2015 machine
- Clare's Harley-Davidson tent sale this Thursday
- Ruthless Racing gets first AMA Pro win