Looking to extend your riding season this year? Motorcycle Innovations introduces the RACER “Race Carbon” glove to its fall/winter line. Combining race level protection with a layer of insulation means you can ride even when the conditions get quite brisk.
During the R.A.C.E. Superseries season finale at Shannonville Motorsport Park on September 20-22, the Max Mercier Foundation, in collaboration with Dion Device, will be giving away free Dion Device Brake Lever Guards to every Pro and Amateur racer in every class.
Race fans will have the chance to shoot the breeze with Canadian Amateur Superbike Round 1 race winner Steve Hoffarth and see his BMW S1000RR Superbike at Serpa BMW in Newmarket, ON this Saturday from 10 am to noon. Hoffarth was the victor on a weekend that began in the rain but ended with sunshine and smiles at Shannonville Motorsport Park.
Ducati Scramber - sneak preview!
Monday, 09 June 2014 | 502 Views
Ducati Scrambler is coming!!!!
Wednesday, 14 May 2014 | 278 Views
VIDEO: Harley-Davidson Low Rider
Wednesday, 30 April 2014 | 275 Views
Ride One and You'll Own One - Victory Motorcycles
Monday, 24 March 2014 | 357 Views
Triumph Riding Academy with Elena & Jason
Thursday, 13 March 2014 | 303 Views
Triumph: Disalvo and Myers rip it up
- Coolbeth wins dramatic Springfield Mile
- Marquez outduels Lorenzo for 11th win
- Marquez locks up 10th pole of season
- Marquez in control at Silverstone
- 2015 HARLEY-DAVIDSON MODEL LINEUP DELIVERS MORE RUSH FOR THE OPEN ROAD
- Ducati completes Misano MotoGP test
- CMDRA Northern Nationals - Results from Fort St. John
- Smith goes back to front for win
- Schuberth to Unveil New Helmet Model at 2014 AIMExpo
- Marquez back on top at Brno test
- Wiles takes 10th straight Peoria TT