Looking to extend your riding season this year? Motorcycle Innovations introduces the RACER “Race Carbon” glove to its fall/winter line. Combining race level protection with a layer of insulation means you can ride even when the conditions get quite brisk.
During the R.A.C.E. Superseries season finale at Shannonville Motorsport Park on September 20-22, the Max Mercier Foundation, in collaboration with Dion Device, will be giving away free Dion Device Brake Lever Guards to every Pro and Amateur racer in every class.
Race fans will have the chance to shoot the breeze with Canadian Amateur Superbike Round 1 race winner Steve Hoffarth and see his BMW S1000RR Superbike at Serpa BMW in Newmarket, ON this Saturday from 10 am to noon. Hoffarth was the victor on a weekend that began in the rain but ended with sunshine and smiles at Shannonville Motorsport Park.
Ducati Scramber - sneak preview!
Monday, 09 June 2014 | 321 Views
Ducati Scrambler is coming!!!!
Wednesday, 14 May 2014 | 217 Views
VIDEO: Harley-Davidson Low Rider
Wednesday, 30 April 2014 | 222 Views
Ride One and You'll Own One - Victory Motorcycles
Monday, 24 March 2014 | 310 Views
Triumph Riding Academy with Elena & Jason
Thursday, 13 March 2014 | 248 Views
Triumph: Disalvo and Myers rip it up
- Daley wins Pro Sport Bike at AMP
- Christie edges Szoke in Superbike thriller
- Hornblower heads to AMP with rookie lead
- Smith claims fourth Sacramento win
- Christie and Casas are qualifying stars
- Szoke on Superbike pole at AMP
- Szoke fastest at Atlantic Motorsport Park
- Victory Motorcycles Revs Up Plans for Adrenaline-Packed Sturgis Motorcycle Rally
- Canadian Motorcycle Hall of Fame 2014 inductees announced!
- Christie tries to turn the tide
- DelTran releases Battery Tender Junior Lithium