Looking to extend your riding season this year? Motorcycle Innovations introduces the RACER “Race Carbon” glove to its fall/winter line. Combining race level protection with a layer of insulation means you can ride even when the conditions get quite brisk.
During the R.A.C.E. Superseries season finale at Shannonville Motorsport Park on September 20-22, the Max Mercier Foundation, in collaboration with Dion Device, will be giving away free Dion Device Brake Lever Guards to every Pro and Amateur racer in every class.
Race fans will have the chance to shoot the breeze with Canadian Amateur Superbike Round 1 race winner Steve Hoffarth and see his BMW S1000RR Superbike at Serpa BMW in Newmarket, ON this Saturday from 10 am to noon. Hoffarth was the victor on a weekend that began in the rain but ended with sunshine and smiles at Shannonville Motorsport Park.
2014 Ducati Monster 1200S
Tuesday, 18 February 2014 | 87 Views
Ducati Monster 1200S
MV Agusta Dragster 800 - video teaser
Wednesday, 22 January 2014 | 138 Views
MV Agusta Dragster 800 teaser
Monday, 23 December 2013 | 185 Views
The Castrol Rocket
Thursday, 29 August 2013 | 582 Views
The Castrol Rocket - powered by two turbocharged Triumph Rocket III engines
Flattrack Canada Simcoe Half-Mile
Tuesday, 27 August 2013 | 479 Views
Flattrack Canada Half-Mile coming to Simcoe on Friday the 13th! 5 minutes from Dover!
- MotoGP looks at 'Factory 2' option
- Yamaha and Movistar join forces
- Christie to return with Honda Canada
- Lorenzo tops Phillip Island test
- Dunlop to offer Flat Track support
- Schuberth Announces International Women's Day Special on C3W Helmets
- Diavel gets updated for 2015
- Lowes injury worse than thought
- Wiseco Performance Parts Returns as Title Sponsor for PBSS
- Victory plans busy Daytona Bike Week
- Montreal's Dominguez ready for debut at Daytona