Looking to extend your riding season this year? Motorcycle Innovations introduces the RACER “Race Carbon” glove to its fall/winter line. Combining race level protection with a layer of insulation means you can ride even when the conditions get quite brisk.
During the R.A.C.E. Superseries season finale at Shannonville Motorsport Park on September 20-22, the Max Mercier Foundation, in collaboration with Dion Device, will be giving away free Dion Device Brake Lever Guards to every Pro and Amateur racer in every class.
Race fans will have the chance to shoot the breeze with Canadian Amateur Superbike Round 1 race winner Steve Hoffarth and see his BMW S1000RR Superbike at Serpa BMW in Newmarket, ON this Saturday from 10 am to noon. Hoffarth was the victor on a weekend that began in the rain but ended with sunshine and smiles at Shannonville Motorsport Park.
The Castrol Rocket
Thursday, 29 August 2013 | 383 Views
The Castrol Rocket - powered by two turbocharged Triumph Rocket III engines
Flattrack Canada Simcoe Half-Mile
Tuesday, 27 August 2013 | 265 Views
Flattrack Canada Half-Mile coming to Simcoe on Friday the 13th! 5 minutes from Dover!
Canadian Superbike Round 4, CTMP
Friday, 16 August 2013 | 237 Views
Watch Bodhi Edie win his first CSBK Superbike race! Courtesy CSBK.ca
Mopar Superbike feature from St-Eustache
Monday, 08 July 2013 | 381 Views
Mopar Canadian Superbike Round 2 from St-Eustache!
CSBK Mopar Superbike feature race, Round 1
Monday, 10 June 2013 | 390 Views
Mopar Superbike feature at Shannonville, June 9 2013 Courtesy CSBK.ca
- Szoke Prepares for his Title Defense with Mopar Express Lane
- VRRA Season Ending Announcements
- Caleb Noiles will join the Mopar Canadian Superbike Championship in 2014
- AMA plans road race restructuring
- BMW R nineT rolls off assembly line for first time
- Scorpion EXO-R2000 helmet introduced
- AMA reveals 16-round Flat Track schedule
- Free 2013 Holiday Buyers' Guide available online NOW!!!
- SUPERSHOW set to open New Year
- Provisional World Superbike schedule announced
- Dual Sport Plus announces new ownership