DUA Motorsports is pleased to announce the winners of the DUA Dollars contingency payout to the Rookies Cup class in the Southern Ontario Association of Racing (SOAR) 2012 race series. The following winnings are in DUA Dollars, redeemable exclusively with Dua Motorsports.
The Southern Ontario Association of Racing has released its 2012 schedule.
The motorcycle road racing series will make four stops at Grand Bend Motorplex, a positive sign for the new road course that SOAR made their first stop at this past August. Toronto Motorsports Park, which has been the unofficial 'home' track of SOAR over the past few years, will host two events.
Round #1 May 25-27
Grand Bend Motorplex Long Track
Round #2 June 15-17
Grand Bend Motorplex Modified Track
With Thunder by the Beach all bike drag races
Round #3 July 28-30
Grand Bend Motorplex Technical Track
Round #4 September 7-9
Toronto Motorsports Park Reverse Direction
Round #5 September 28-30
Grand Bend Motorplex Screaming Alien Track
Round #6 October 12-14
Toronto Motorsports Park Regular Direction
The Castrol Rocket
Thursday, 29 August 2013 | 382 Views
The Castrol Rocket - powered by two turbocharged Triumph Rocket III engines
Flattrack Canada Simcoe Half-Mile
Tuesday, 27 August 2013 | 262 Views
Flattrack Canada Half-Mile coming to Simcoe on Friday the 13th! 5 minutes from Dover!
Canadian Superbike Round 4, CTMP
Friday, 16 August 2013 | 236 Views
Watch Bodhi Edie win his first CSBK Superbike race! Courtesy CSBK.ca
Mopar Superbike feature from St-Eustache
Monday, 08 July 2013 | 381 Views
Mopar Canadian Superbike Round 2 from St-Eustache!
CSBK Mopar Superbike feature race, Round 1
Monday, 10 June 2013 | 389 Views
Mopar Superbike feature at Shannonville, June 9 2013 Courtesy CSBK.ca
- Caleb Noiles will join the Mopar Canadian Superbike Championship in 2014
- AMA plans road race restructuring
- BMW R nineT rolls off assembly line for first time
- Scorpion EXO-R2000 helmet introduced
- AMA reveals 16-round Flat Track schedule
- Free 2013 Holiday Buyers' Guide available online NOW!!!
- SUPERSHOW set to open New Year
- Provisional World Superbike schedule announced
- Dual Sport Plus announces new ownership
- Canadian Dominguez takes Pan American Superbike Championship
- Honda makes first announcement of returning models for 2014